here's a link to a thread here, it's pretty interesting.http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f700...ltec-603s.html
Hallo Everybody.
My first post here. I am an Altec enthusiast based in India and have accumulated some Altec gear during the past few years. Right now I want the opinion of the experienced guys around here regarding a pair of Altec 603 chassis that I have picked up. One of them is missing the HF horn. I am planning to remove the other one and recone them for use as dedicated woofers. I would like to have some pointers regarding their performance as LF drivers. Should I expect them to be on par with 416 or something else?
Thanks and Regards,

here's a link to a thread here, it's pretty interesting.http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f700...ltec-603s.html
Sonic Barbarian
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Thanks. Shall update here when I make progress on this.
Regards,
Bookmarks